Sunday, November 15, 2009

Welcome to Airport Etiquette 101

I'm convinced people leave their brains at the entrance to the airport.
What a way to start a new blog, eh? That observation is exactly what gave me the idea to start this blog. My plan is to incorporate airline travel tips, things to do and not to do in airports/airplanes, and also share a funny story or two.
In my line of work crazy things happen to me all of the time. Whether it's an essential button popping off of my blouse in the middle of a beverage service or a passenger accusing me of pulling down his shirt to expose his nipples (I know it makes no sense but it has happened). Whatever it is I can assure you that it will be entertaining.
So sit back, relax and enjoy the ride and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I've always been tempted to write one of these but I never actually did it. Go you! Tell those funny stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Another great blog to get inspiration from is
    http://www.gadling.com/2009/11/06/galley-gossip-advice-for-the-employees-of-us-airways/
    She has A LOT of followers, and you will be amazed at what some of them will say when she hits a little too hard.

    ReplyDelete